10.27.2008

Jennifer & Matt - It's Outside and all Shine!

Jenn and Matt had an amazing outdoor wedding. It had been a torrential downpour all day until 3pm. The rains just stopped, the sky remained moody and the sunshine was peaking through the clouds. They decided to move the wedding outside, and it was by far the best decision of the day. It was a magical setting and the sun was dropping behind them as they tied the knot. The Shenandoah Museum was absolutely gorgeous, there were so many fantastic nooks to take photos, I was overwhelmed with options...and I loved it.

Their reception took place at the Piccadilly Brew Pub in old town Winchester. I was having such a great time with this couple and their guests I stayed way later than planned. I even had a chance to put down the camera for a couple songs and dance. For those of you who don't know, I take every opportunity to dance.

Thank you Jenn and Matt! I hope you have fun on your honeymoon in Switzerland!
Theresa























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! Great capture, and beautiful wedding

Alejo and Theresa said...

Yes, Theresa was thrilled with her photos. The couple and location came together wonderfully.