6.11.2008

CANAMEX- Canada to Mexico in one week.

Last month was a big destination wedding time for us.
We started off in Canada for Dene and Mykee's wedding in a pretty little town called Niagara-on-the-Lake on the shore of Lake Ontario. Theresa and I took advantage of some free time to visit the Canada side of Niagara Falls where springtime flowers were just then blooming.
A mere 3 days later, I went to a secluded place called Yelapa, some 45 minutes by boat from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. What brought me there was Nicole and Dave's wedding but I took a few extra days to decompress. A snorkeling sidetrip to Las Marietas islands kicked off my vacation with some nice sunshine (and a mild sunburn). The next day I chose to ride up to the waterfall on horseback. The dusty trail uphill paid off with a refreshing dip.
~a





No comments: